Mzansi Memes Presents Meme Of The Year sponsored by Aromat. This competition is looking for fresh and creative content and there is R15 000 in Prizes to be won including other giveaways such as airtime vouchers. The Competition comprises of three categories namely:
Blogger/Vlogger Of The Year
Meme Of The Year
Aromat Filter Meme Of The Year
The Competition runs from 16 December until 31 December 2017 , Winners will be announced on Monday, 2 January 2018. The info post is shown below:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The promoter is Mzansi Memes, entity of Atum Solutions (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”).
- The promotional competition is open to all South African residents over the age of 18 in possession of a valid identity document.
- The promotional competition is not open to any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- Any participant under the age of 18 years must be fully assisted by his/her guardian, who approves of and consents to the participant’s participation in the competition and the participant’s receipt/possession of the prize.
- This promotional competition is open from 15 December 2017 and ends at 12am (midnight) on 31 December 2017. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
- To enter, participants will be required to submit entries via Mzansi Memes Facebook inbox or E-mail: info@MzansiMemes.co.za.
- Participants must enter in their correct contact details. If a Winner has given incorrect contact details, the Promoter reserves the right to select another Winner in terms of the rules.
- Participant may enter as many times as they wish, although quality is encouraged, not quantity.
- The Competition comprises of three categories namely: Vlogger/Blogger of the year, Meme of the Year and Aromat Filter Meme of the year
- The prizes for each category are; Vlogger/Blogger of the year (R2000), Meme Of The Year (R5000) and Aromat Filter Meme of the year (R8000)
- 1 participant will be selected as the winner (‘Winner’) to receive a Prize in each category.
- Each Winner will be required to provide their name, ID number, copy of their identity document, contact details and to sign an acknowledgment of receipt of the prize.
- Each Winner will be selected by means of the judging humour and relevance of the submitted entry and some cases, Facebook engagement (likes, comments and shares) reached.
DELIVERY OF PRIZE:
- Prizes will be transferred directly into the account of the winner once banking details have been sent and verified.
- Payment of the cash prizes will be made by EFT by the Promoter’s agency, Bamboo Network (“the agency”), into a bank account nominated by each Winner. Each Winner will need to provide the agency with an original letter from their bank on the bank’s letterhead confirming proof of their account details which letter must be stamped by the bank, before any amount will be transferred to them. The Prize is not transferrable. The agency’s print out of the bank transfer will serve as proof of receipt of the prize by each Winner.
- By agreeing to the T&Cs, the Winner agrees to an Indemnity and Media Release form.
- A copy of these rules can be found on the following website http://www.mzansimemes.co.za/AromatMemeOfTheYear throughout the duration of the competition.
- Failure to claim the Prize or a refusal or inability to required documentation or comply with any of the competition requirements within 2 months will disqualify the Winner and a new Winner will be drawn in terms of these rules.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to use the images taken of the Winner for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable to the Winner. However, the Winner has the right to object to these images.
- The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
- Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant or the Winner.
- The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only and not to Facebook.
- All participants in this Competition release Facebook from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.
- This promotional competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Telkom, MTN, Vodacom and Cell C and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only and not to telephone networks.
- All participants in this competition release Telkom, MTN, Vodacom and Cell C from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to delete any information uploaded by a participant which the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, believes is illegal, obscene, offensive or defamatory, or infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party, or is otherwise inappropriate for a campaign designed for mass audience entertainment.
- Participants warrant that they have full rights to the images, videos and stories that they upload and that the use of the said material shall not constitute a breach of any third party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights.
- Participants agree that by uploading their “images”, “videos” and/or stories, they grant permission to the Promoter to use the images, videos or stories or any part thereof, in any and all media for promotional / marketing purposes with no consideration payable to the participants.
- The Promoter shall have the right to change the promotional competition timeline or duration immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.